Wednesday, May 06, 2009

4/29 Tornado Video & New Rebel



The weather for chasing around these parts continues to not cooperate. I may have to wait until the middle part of next week. Hopefully, with such strong fronts plowing southward this time of year, we'll see fronts making it down and stalling across my neck of the woods later on in the season. :-)

There is also a new love in my life which I will soon acquire:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/find/newsLetter/RebelT1i.jsp

Oh yeah..... ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dann Cianca said...

Great catch Steve, congrats!

Wed May 06, 11:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great video!! I like that camera too. I bought the Canon Rebel XSI a couple of months ago, looks like I should of held out!

Thu May 07, 10:16:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home