Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Still alive and kickin'

For those who might have surmised the CFDG mafia did me in, rest assured that I'm still here. :-) Alot of personal tasks are pretty are much completed now. I've taken enough of a "sabbatical". Besides, the most volatile season of the year is upon us now. No, I'm not talking about the recent tornado outbreak in the mid west. Instead, SDS is flaring out of control and will soon peak in another month or so. Stormwars between chaser clans and gangs are sure to provide endless amusement in this corner of the blogoshpere. LOL!!

For those who have sent emails, please don't be offended. I'll get around to responding this week. I'll try to start updating this blog a little more often as we turn the corner and approach the 2008 chase season.

11 Comments:

Blogger Wayfarer said...

Mafia??! Well that would explain the limo that kept circling the block..Hmmmm....

Good to see ya back!

Wed Jan 09, 09:21:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, was bored having to entertain myself!! :o)

We need to do lunch soon!

Thu Jan 10, 10:46:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Kanani, that one is just too easy to rip you on. LOL

Sat Jan 12, 12:20:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I don't think like an adult anymore. :o) Thanks for letting it slide, next time I'll choose my words better! When are you coming up to Amarillo?

Sat Jan 12, 09:24:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean anymore??? Did you ever think like an adult?? :)

Also... How bout them cowboys!!....lol

Now even easier for my Packers to win it all.

And we really really need to get together in early feb for our SDS party.

Mon Jan 14, 11:37:00 AM CST  
Blogger Bob Hall said...

There will be a miracle faith SDS healing convergence that coincidentally occurs Saturday March 8, 2008 the same time as the TESSA conference in Dallas.

Mon Jan 14, 09:40:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear there might be a little get together in AMA soon? I might see about making this one. That is if I can keep from being too paranoid and over reacting, which evidently I have a problem with I was told.

Wed Jan 16, 07:30:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

SDS Party... Hmmm... the idea has merit. I'll bring the mudslides!!! ;O)

Thu Jan 17, 03:25:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bring the mud and I'll bring the bikinis for you and Kanani! Mud Fights! HA Now THAT would be some SDS therapy right there!

Mon Jan 21, 02:41:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO David!!! Too bad I don't wear bikinis. :o) Ya'll just let me know when you are wanting to get to gether and I will find a babysitter....so do it soon before I completely lose it.

Mon Jan 21, 10:32:00 AM CST  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

David, you're a riot. Perhaps Kanani and I should bring the speedos... sorry, I had to crack up laughing at that point. Before we all start visualizing that... let me just say... uh... NO! I'm with Kanani, I don't do bikinis.

Tue Jan 22, 11:06:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home