Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I had some fun at work today by dressing up as my favorite monster. Yep, I'll never grow up. :-) A funny moment this morning before heading out was my cat's reaction when I came out of the room after putting everything on. Any feline therapists out there?


Here, a couple of co-workers pose for an Adams Family photo opportunity. I'm the hairy uncle from London...Wolford Adams complete with a British accent. :-) You'll receive bonus points if you get it. We took third place for best team!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weirwolves of London!! lol!!

Wed Oct 31, 10:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Dewdrop said...

Awesome! Great costume, Steve!

Thu Nov 01, 10:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

Oh no!!...The final stages of SDS revealed!! Hey, who's the dame. Rowr!...;-)

Fri Nov 02, 08:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Steve Miller TX said...

Brian gets the bonus points!! :-) Thanks for the kudos on the costume. I had fun with it.

And Rick....down boy!! I think you're turning into a wolfman too! LOL!!

Sun Nov 04, 09:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Steve Miller said...

Classic... that guy playing Gomez has the facial look and cigar holding down pat.

What does "down pat" mean, anyhow?

Mon Nov 05, 09:31:00 AM CST  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

Sorry...still looking at the babe...did you say something Mike??
LOLOL!!

Thu Nov 08, 08:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

Ok steve...Enough with the drums...what about the babe?? LOLOL!!!

Sun Nov 11, 08:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger Glenn said...

I'd totally hit that....

Fri Nov 23, 10:55:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home