Thursday, March 22, 2007

Chase Report - March 21 - TX PH

Got on and stayed with the storm near Clarendon. It puttered along until it tapped into some better moisture. Too lazy to post a detailed account..so here are some nice pics. I botched several really good ones because my camera angle was too high and chopped off the horizon. It looked fine through the eyepice. The head must have been loose and it slowly tilted. I dunno.

A nice shot with the moon and Venus in the top left.




ZAP!! A bit close. My Ham antenna was crackling pretty good before this. I shot the rest from inside the car. ;-) I was zoomed all the way out and this is uncropped...full size.


Here is an interesting sequence. Note the inflow bands intersecting in the lower left?


Hmmmmm....


What the heck is THAT feature?


A closer inspection.....talk amongst yourselves. ;-)





1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

dood! Spooky......tasty.......nice pics!

Fri Mar 23, 04:10:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home