Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Winter's Feign

Well, it looks like things turned out abit warmer with the systemthis week. LOL! Still, looking at visible satellite yesterday revealed quite an impressive snow pack across a good portion of New Mexico, across CO and the TX PH and a broad swath NE from there across the central plains. Surface observations show the snow pack greatly retarding any warming up there even with full sunshine. People are still digging out and coping with the deep snows that slammed them a month ago. Amazing.

I'm headed back to Amarillo today to spend a couple of days securing a place. When I get back, I'll be in full swing to pack everything and move it into the garage in anticipation for move day on February 1. Moving sucks and I loathe it normally, but this time it's different. I'm pretty stoked about getting out of the festering armpit of Texas called the DFW Metromess. Plus, real estate market analysis shows that homes are selling like hotcakes in this area, so I expect a quick sale and likely chance to make a decent profit. The timing couldn't be better to make this transition.

Time to hit the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home