Saturday, May 06, 2006

Report 5/5 - Forecast 5/6

This will be short...storms already firing. I'm in Brady, TX and chasing this area today down to Junction and SEward. Boundaries, good dynamics and impressive veerinng once againn should make for some fun. Yesterday, I got into the notch on three different tornadic supercells yesterday with nothing really to show for it. I videoed a *possible* brief tornado SW of Eastland. I went after the Coleman cell and missed the confirmed and visible large tornado further north in Jones/Shackelford counties that destroyed a house unfortunately. I literally flipped a coin as to which cell to go after. That's chasing. ;-) Stayed overnight in Brownwood and chatted with a guy named Ozzy from the UK out here on chasecation. We setup our cameras and caught some amazing anvil crawlers from the motel balcony. Check out the pics below. Right now....gotta git. (It might help if I put something here to click on. LOL!!)
06_0021.JPG
06_0021.JPG
06_0021.JPG
06_0021.JPG

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice lightning shots! Only 9 more days till I am free. LOL.

Mon May 08, 01:01:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home