Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!



Merry Christmas to all of my friends and those who frequent my blog. I hope everybody enjoys a nice holiday and a few days off to relax, enjoy some family time, watch plenty of football, and partake of all the great food that is associated with this time of year. I'll be spending a few days with the folks down in Lubbock following some of my own advice.

I also uploaded some select pics from my photo assignment covering the Dalhart house makeover ceremony. You can see them HERE.

In the positive news department, I had a very big opportunity pop up today regarding a job possibility. I was pretty surprised as to who it is for. The list of requirements are pretty much a perfect fit for my skills and experience. Needless to say, I am quite stoked about it since it would firmly plant me here in Amarillo. But, I don't even have an interview setup yet. So, alot of work ahead of me before I can celebrate. It is though a HUGE surprise considering I was totally convinced of there being no other opportunities in Amarillo of which my resume would fit. Wish me luck.

Merry Christmas, ya'll! :-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura Duchesne said...

Merry Christmas, Steve! Glad to hear of the news, I wish you lots of good luck! If your heart is set in Amarillo, then you are gonna stay in Amarillo!

Mon Dec 22, 10:58:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas Steve. Hope the job works out. Keep me up to date or else I will have to come dig through your trash for clues :)

Tue Dec 23, 12:12:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, Merry Christmas to you too Steve! Congrats on the possible job and keep us all posted. If not, I may have to help Jay dig in your trash!!

Tue Dec 23, 05:47:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! It will be quite an uneventful one here seeing as I am not taking the little ones out anytime soon. I am working part time at TNT on 45th and Soncy if you get a chance to come by and visit! :o)

Tue Dec 23, 05:57:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Steve! Congrats on the job opportunity and definitely, lots of good luck!

Tue Dec 23, 09:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger Dann Cianca said...

Merry Christmas, SMTX! Good luck!

Tue Dec 23, 10:22:00 AM CST  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

Best of luck to you Steve!!

Mon Dec 29, 06:38:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home