Friday, May 23, 2008

CRANE COUNTY DEPUTY FIRED!!!!

Fired for a "personal matter". LOL!! Of course, the Sheriff won't divulge the real reason with a massive lawsuit likely pending. They aren't going to admit or acknowlege any wrongdoing until things are settled with all involved parties.

I'm certain the Sheriff finally got good legal counsel and most likely serious pressure from county officials whom he answers to. I also suspect this isn't the first incident with the deputy. Hot headed loose cannons always have a previous pattern of similar antics. I wonder though if the Sheriff will hire his son-in-law back when things cool down? In any event, family gatherings among the DeLeons in Crane County will certainly be interesting. ;-)

Stay tuned for more developments!!

http://www.oaoa.com/news/crane_17333___article.html/deleon_ellison.html

http://www.kwes.com/global/story.asp?s=8368674

As far as chasing yesterday, I saw nothing but a big outflow-dominated storm...and a real brute too. Naturally, the storm moved deeper into Oklahoma and just out of my reach for too long....typical. The tornado warnings stopped about the time I got into position. Long live the Stevoid! LOL!! Big congrats though to everybody able to make it into Kansas for the tornado-fest yesterday.

Today, it looks too far once again. I had planned to be packed up and ready for my 4-day trip today, but that didn't happen. So, another night here in Amarillo before I hit the road tomorrow. Hopefully today, the dryline will stick closer and I can catch something. We'll see. I'm not too optimistic though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home