Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Windows: DOH!! & Thoughts This Week

I got a good chuckle out of this while enjoying my first cup of coffee this morning. This is one of the local cable channels that showcase real estate. I know my friend Glenn Dixon will get a kick out of this being that he recently sold his soul to the apple. ;-)




On the weather front, models are all over the place with regards to the evolution of the approaching storm system just off the left coast. However, I'm siding with the ECMWF solution of closing and stalling this thing over the 4 corners and northern NM through Saturday. It seems the other models are trending towards this solution. Again, it is pretty typical for such big power-house systems to end up being slower/deeper/stronger than early model forecasts. This shouod make things pretty interesting in the southern and central plains through Saturday. In fact, if I'm lucky, a close cold core will flirt with the TX PH later this week.

Oh, I also removed the annoying word verification for my blog comments. It seems bugged if you spend more than a few seconds writing anything. Damned web develoopers. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

LOL - looks like the ad was produced on a PC? Interesting.

Wed Mar 28, 10:25:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Steve Miller TX said...

It's a whole bunch of ads that cycle along with audio. Power Point maybe? Dunno. I just thought it amusing to see that. :-)

Wed Mar 28, 11:15:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home