Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Siren Call of The NAM

Damn. If that 00Z run this evening doesn't look alot sweeter. Somebody help me. I'm being lured in by the siren call of the models. I fear I may crash my vessel into the jagged rocks. ;-) It's only out to 12z Saturday, but you gotta love the extrapolated 6-12 hours afterwards...especially if it slows down a tad. Friday has potential, but moisture (and resultant instability) won't be as good as Saturday...when the -10C 500mb line crosses well into TX. We'll also have a good, deep boundary layer flow off of the GOM boosting our dewpoints significantly higher than that of the Mojave Desert. Lots of convection in OK could lay down a nice outflow boundary too. Still a ways out though to keep being silly about such details at this point. Alot could still go wrong....and probably will. We're cursed. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home