Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Live Chase Page v1.2 & Email Problems

http://texastailchaser.com/livechase/

I've added some things to it like auto-center on my GPS position and the ability to hide the radar overlay. The GPS stuff is updated to use my own little java gadget to upload my GPS location to my own server. I also got the video auto-refresh updated to limit the number of times it tries before prompting user. This will save much bandwidth for any pages left idle. I know the guys at SevereStudios.com will appreciate that. :-)

I am still continuing to have email problems. I can get access to the mailbox and even send emails to it. But for some bizarre reason, the emails are not getting pulled...or even there. I put in a ticket with the new hosting provider, but so far, their slow response (after claiming such wonderful technical support) isn't making me a happy camper. They know not who they test. ;-)

Hopefully, with a little luck, I'll be able to do a little field test tomorrow with my new technological creations. The dryline may hold closer to home and fire off a nice elevated severe storm if I'm lucky. These types of setups are usually good lightning producers if we can realize a little CAPE. We'll see. Next week could be quite a severe weather factory for the plains. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home