Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fresh May 4th Pics

I've been playing with all of the pics in photoshop to bring out the better detail and color...although some of the color is different in a few pics. That's what I get for doing it late at night on some of them. LOL!! I really need to update my old version of photoshop and get some HDR capabilities. But, it did considerably improve my pics. I also cropped and zoomed a few of them too. So, what you see is different than what a posted recently. I put some makeup on and dressed up this very sexy storm. LOL!! (If I'm lucky, I'll have pics of tomorrow and Tuesday's actioin too). The full lineup is at:

http://texastailchaser.com/chases/2007/may4/pictures

Here are a few samples:








2 Comments:

Blogger Wayfarer said...

Love the structure!

Mon May 21, 07:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Steve Miller TX said...

I still get stormgasm looking at this storm. Some of these pics are going to hang on my wall (and no...NOT on my ceiling...rofl!). I was lucky to have ended up in just the right position and the right time on this storm. Everything ended up being about as perfect of a setting as you could ask for with a perfect storm.

I really need/want to upgrade my PS and get more out of my pics including the HDR capabilities. I should also start using a tripod too for sharper pics which would help out on the need to use a sharpen mask.

Tue May 22, 09:39:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home