Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 6 Chasecation

Another HP crapfest yesterday. I guess my 3 day tornadofest is negated now. LOL!! Saw a couple of rotating wall clouds and interesting structure, but that was early on. Got cutoff at one point with a flooded roadway. After the cold outflow started overwhelming everything and becoming apparent storms would not form on the dryline/front intersection as I expected, I headed towards home and stopped to chat with Jason Boggs and take some pics of a beautiful updraft structure. Will post pics later.

Also got a chance to review my video of the incredible tornado near Deer Trail, CO. Great footage including timelapse potential. Looking forward to getting that together and posted soon too.

Wasn't planning on chasing today, however, things are looking tempting in NE NM and SE CO. Headed out the door shortly on a longshot, but potentially rewarding chase. I need something other than HP hosers today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home